Sunday, June 8, 2008

yeah I'd take her back to my room at the Parkview Arms

We met these guys at an apartment-warming party last week, they were actually good times. I don't 'not' get along with other dudes, but it's nice when you meet folk that don't piss you off, they just chill out and make the party better. Full party points to these guys. If Dylan doesn't "already" have a room at the Parkview Arms, he should get one.
But enough of that monkey business, let's get down to BIZZZZness. Daniella is yet another stunner from Winnipeg (notice how she reps the W). Obviously this photo was taken at sweaty betty's. She's even cooler for actually asking the bartender for one of those save Darfur postcards they mail out for you.
And so we ended up at the beaconsfield to celebrate the birthday of my friend Sarah. Turns out Sarah lives in the blessed side, not a few blocks away from my house. She gets full points for living in the best neighborhood, full party points, and full fitness points.
And I'm always glad to be able to say that, all in all, last weekend was pretty tight.

No comments: