Monday, June 23, 2008

Bicycle Art Show at Studio Gallery

This past Thursday I had the pleasure of attending an art show put on by two of my old friends Avery and Vanessa of Studio Gallery and Agency.
As part of the Bicycle Film Festival, the show celebrated our favorite way to get around the city. The piece above is done by an extremely interesting guy named Ben Schumacher, who posts his work on his awsome blog.
Here's Nick Fox and me in front of the piece he did for the show. Nick helped me out with a lot of the Northern Yonge branding, and we ate tons of vietnamese food while he worked with Studio Agency on some web design projects.
One of my favorite favorite people in the world, Mathieu, AKA Ndeur, and me in front of the piece he did for the show. Mathieu is establishing himself as one of the most accomplished young designers/artists around. His customized pumps and vintage heels are driving the buzz but just you wait until this guy can unleash his full creative energy: this guy paints, draws, designs websites, makes furniture, clothing, anything and everything.

Here we are, Mr. Ben Schumacher and me standing in front of one of his photographs which was shown at Studio Gallery. Nuff said.

No comments: