Monday, June 2, 2008

Winnipeg House Party in Toronto

So I was hanging out with some old and new friends this past weekend, most of them coming from Canada's bread basket - Winnipeg. Now you see, Winnipeg holds a special place in my heart, because that's where my mom's from. I've spent time there over the years, but not much - and I never made a lot of friends there outside of my (huge) family.
So I guess it's not surprising that I met all my Winnipeg friends in Toronto, and they really bring a different energy to the party. If any of you have ever been to the windy corner of portage and main, you'd know that the only way to keep warm (and entertained) is to challenge your liver to a death match of epic proportions.
There's actually many reasons to like Winnipeg, but even more reasons to be fascinated by it. But I digress, just wanted to say that my friends from Winnipeg are entirely awsome, and hanging out with all of them really made my weekend.

5 comments:

biz said...

My most favorite post thus far on PrettyTight.

Way to capture the essence of such a good TO/PEGCITY mash up event. If only every night was 1 part Winnipeg, 1 part Toronto, 1 part unconventional apple use ...

biz said...

http://www.nuttyklub.ca/

The Fake As More said...

that apple bong is soooooo winnipeg...

liza101 said...

such a gross gremlin... miss me yet?

Max said...
This comment has been removed by the author.