Sunday, June 8, 2008

believe it or not, toronto actually IS a city

I know it doesn't always feel this way, but sometimes toronto actually feels like a bigger city. by sometimes, i mean only when you're on the 24th floor of a downtown hotel. we just stopped in at a visiting friend's hotel room after we finished upat the symphony. I love sound check. you can take a girl out there (if you can find a decent one in this city), pay six bucks for the tickets, maybe spend a little more for some intermission flutes of champagne, but all in all, it's cheap, it's culture, and it just makes you feel good.
I'm one of those really lucky guys that actually has a wicked sibling. I feel that sometimes people have siblings that aren't fun to hang out with, and there's not much one can do about that. I'm just lucky. I'm not even lying either, check out clara's blog if you don't believe how cool she is.
Paul is one of my closest friends. He is moving back to new york in august. we're all going to miss him. te voy a extranar amigo.
And so i can say, with confidence, that this past weekend was pretty tight.

1 comment:

Barbie Berlin said...

Max, that is SO sweet. You are a wonderful brother. Love!!!