Monday, June 30, 2008

An Te Liu: Style and Epoch.

Got up at 9 today because last night I went to bed really early. So I thought to myself, let's bang out some blog posts before I completely forget the wheres, whens and whos that go along with this Canada Day long weekend. Below we see me and An Te Liu, where he opened his show Style and Epoch at the MKG gallery on grand old Ossington Ave. I don't go to art shows without my trusted companion Paul. Not only does Paul's demeaner and style command respect and admiration from those who surround him, he's in the art business, and his advice over the years has proven to be priceless.
And of course, my eccentric sister, (and recently-arrived roomate - sorry about waking you up the other night btw - you know how it is when Dave's in town...) chit-chatting with some of her Berlin friends who were in town. Notice Sputnik handbag. Well done Clara, well done.
The artist himself, deeply immersed in conversation with another Berliner.
Art is fun.

No comments: