Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Leonard Cohen Live in Toronto: Alternate Title: Leonard taught me how to love.

Last night I had the distinct pleasure of attending one of Leonard Cohen's last performances at the center formerly known as hummingbird.The tickets were pretty expensive, but he played for three hours, which ain't bad for a guy who's last concert was 15 years ago (when he was 60).
At the end of his second set (before the encore), we threw him red roses. He was nice enough to pick them up and sing a song with them.
He might be old, he might be frail, but he's still amazing.

There's no need for me to say that last night was pretty tight.

And here's a special treat.
I am your man - Leonard Cohen

A Thousand Kisses Deep - Leonard Cohen

2 comments:

Barbie Berlin said...

and he taught me WHO to love. man. i need to find me a leonard :) keep yr eyes open.

Anonymous said...

speaking of love, here's some to share... reel it back selector! The whole show uncut - Enjoy!

Leonard Cohen Toronto 06-06-08

http://www.sendspace.com/file/k8wxja